Bing deindexed my website? How to fix it?

Ask New Question
  • Bing deindexed my website? How to fix it?

In December 2019 Bing deindexed my website, but I came to know about it in March 2020. I had submitted the website in Bing webmaster many years ago. First I checked the webmaster messages and there was nothing wrong , So I sent a mail to the webmaster support to ask the reason for it. They replied that, please read the webmaster guideline your site is in violation of webmaster guideline.

Then I read  the every point of webmaster guideline and check mark every point that I am not violating any of these. I have also sent the same screenshot to the Bing and asked them if they could tell me some specific point that I am violating then I can rectify that.

Now they replied and told me that please redesign your website and Bing crawler will automatically index the website if it will not be in the violation. But again they didn’t mention that what is the problem with the design and which term I am violating.

We changed the theme of our WordPress website and still waiting that Bing will crawl some day. Even after approx. 1 year of waiting our website is still out of Bing index.

If anyone facing the same issue and have resolved it, please share your experience.

1 Replies Reply
  • Author
    Replies
  • |  

It is a very common issue that started happening to many webmasters recently… Many of my friends also complained about this. There have been a lot of discussions about it on many forums as well… Even Search Engine Land shared an article (search on google) about the Bing deindexing issue…

They say that it is due to Cloudflare, but seems like many people even without Cloudflare facing the exact same issue. The answer their support team gives is the same “Check webmaster Guidelines” even though there is nothing wrong with most of the deindexed sites…

So it is clearly some kind of bug or a Poor update from Bing… Nothing you can do except waiting for them to either fix it or remove it from their “Spam” list manually… I don’t think it is your website’s issue unless you are copying content or something…

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Reply To: Bing deindexed my website? How to fix it?
Your information: